Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ducati Beanie

I finished knitting the beanie for my newest commission and I don't like it. It looks too big and the closure at the top just bugs with me. So with that in mind I think I might either unravel it or ... *tears* toss it. Oh the horror! That doesn't even take into account embroidering the logo and fleecing the inside. *sigh* I wonder if I shall ever finish it on time.

After discovering this problem yesterday I set it aside and starting crocheting another hat. This one for an infant. Turns out my sister loves it and will be using it in her photography. Since she's not paying for it she can't lend it out to her other photography friends. I feel like I'm being mean but a girls got to make a living some how. I can't wait to get some photos of it and get the pattern all sorted out so I can put it up for sale. It's very pretty!

Besides that I'm becoming very board without babysitting my niece and nephew. No little monsters to keep me active and in a shape I like to look at in the mirror. Plus car pooling with my boyfriend I tend not to have a car to even go to the gym. Am with this cold, wet, Ohio weather I am not walking 6 and 1/2 miles just to work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment