Monday, August 21, 2017

I lost 3 acorn squash. They got a bad case of white mold. I'll be lucky if the last 2 survive after my heavy prune job.

I found a large cucumber while pruning. A tone of baby watermelon some of which I took out for the sake of the larger 2 getting the most focus. My tomatoes are dealing with some rusting of the leaves but it is getting cold up here so they could just be reacting to that.

Some updates on wee Aidan's room! Layer 1 of paint is on the walls thanks to my mate & mother in law! Dan finished the built in shelf. We spent yesterday after I got off work sanding the drawers & he stained part. Once the second layer of stain is added & all buffed it'll be ready to paint the edging!

Moon & Star watermelon & baby acorn squash among the corn


Egg, pepper loaf, mozzi, tomatoe on croissant! Autumn twilight latte & oj!
Built in mostly done. Awaiting drawers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment