Tuesday, August 29, 2017

It's so strange to think that I'll be having a baby soon. I never thought I'd have children. At least before I got my farm! & here I am, in my 9th month, due to have wee Aidan in 2 days. Am I ready? I have the skills I think, after helping Stacy raise her 3. I hope I have the patience, though people tell me that I won't let my child's behavior reach the point that I get annoyed! I can only hope. Dan and I have differing opinions on some parenting things but I'm willing to compromise since the end result will be a well behaved child.

I'm definitely of a mind that it's my responsibility to train my child right so that civilization doesn't have to discipline my child later in life. We will give him every opportunity we can without forcing him into something he doesn't wish to do. & I pray he feels he can come to us if someone hurts him though we plan to have him trained to defend himself should the need arise.

Hmm must have some baby hormones going on! Onto lighter topics! His room!!! Almost there, grandma is sanding and painting his changing table. I'm about to finish his curtains and that damn dreamcatcher I've been working at for what feels like forever! Oh, I need to put some sheets on that bed.... well time to get back to it!


Still in need of curtains and the changing table.

The Traveler gift box
I've still been working on my Iron Shot Café. I know it's hard to believe but I have! Just finished putting together my largest gift box "The Traveler". Inspired by my girl Amanda who is always out of town. She informed me that the places she stays doesn't offer coffee ... or breakfast [which is harder to help with, without being there].

If interested in getting this lovely gift for that special traveler in your life just visit my online store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment