Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Iron Pony Celebration

Saturday, April 16th my boyfriend and I rode to Iron Pony a local motorcycle shop that was having a #1 in the Nation Celebration. It was a cold and rainy not to mention windy day but we braved the weather and rode our bikes. Thankfully I have leather chaps so I staid mostly dry if very cold!

Besides the weather I took my camera and got some great images if I do say so! I was a wee bit worried since it was so dark and gloomy but I guess I didn't need to be. I want to post all my images but I'm going to leave the most of them for kane to do with as he wants first.

The monster girls! I'm debating if they are hired models are actual girls who work for monster. Either way I took this image for a co-worker who drinks these things constantly.


I got to see some nice bikes, like an old 60s Kawasaki and his huge Red Bull Honda. I got pictures but I didn't bring them with me so I can't post them. If you'd like just ask and I'll post them. There was also this little monster electric car which some guy was zipping around. The wet pavement made him spin out and crash into my boot. It's a good thing I had just stood up or it would have crashed into my camera. I would have been a very unhappy girl. And probably wouldn't have all these awesome photographs.

Kane Friesen and Carley Ann Rose


Thanks to this awesome stunt man and his love of the Ninja (Daniel claims that he has to say stuff like that since they are his sponsor) I really want to pursue photographing events. I image that if this was a sunnier day and I had been able to find my second and larger memory card that I would have more and better images to share.

Sure I chopped his head off but it was one of the few shots of him standing on the tank.
Such a brave ... or would that be 'insane' man!

And my favorite though probably a show of bad photography!

0 comments:

Post a Comment