Monday, February 6, 2012

Le Chat Noir

I've finally started the black cat cross stitch! It's taken me months to start after asking copyright permission:  now let's see how long it takes to complete! I've started by selecting the colors I wish to use then determined how best to stitch it:  darks to lights. Then a quick sketch on the Adai fabric for general placement and begin. However, I don't have all the colors with me so I'm doing what I can with what little I have. I need to make a trip to a craft store and get some more floss.

Thanks goes to Croaky for allowing me to use his artwork for this piece.
On a side note I just finished my bottle cap earrings. They're so cute and light weight! I can't wait to make more. If I can ever find some Dr. Pepper bottle tops I'd be so very happy:  it is after all my favorite drink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment