Monday, April 15, 2013

The Garden

The Garden Plot
So I went out to mothers and plotted out my garden. It's going to be 25'x~18'. Huge no! The pieces of wood mark my boundaries. The next step, which I'm working on, is to dig a 6" trench around the border and sink a fence so the wee bunnies and other small vermin don't eat my goodies. So many goodies to boot! The rain is helping in spats with this project. It's softened the ground to make digging easier but then I get too much and have to stop for fear of flooding and making everything fall back into the darn whole! Tomorrow though! If I can just get that fence in before it starts poring again I should be fine! I might steal my sister's tiller with some wishful thinking that I could get around to that tomorrow as well.

Blue potatoes, corn, tomatoes, squash just to name a few. So excited but I gotta dig fast so I can get my seeds in the ground!

0 comments:

Post a Comment