Thursday, June 12, 2014

I consider myself to have a weak immune system for I get sick a lot. I hate doctors (they're just out to get paid) and the poisons they press upon me. SO! I self medicate.

Click image to go to Good Food Matters!
Recently I came across this lovely cure of yee olden days. Local Honey, Cayenne, Vinegar and ginger. I whipped up a batch and to my surprise I was without my cold in under 2 weeks, were as normally I'd be sick for 4 or more. It even had a pleasant taste. Not thinking it would work, I furthered my research and came across 'Thieves Oil'. I didn't have all the ingredients however, I diffused the few I had. So I conclude that the tincture helped cure my cold and the diffused oil kept Daniel from getting it. On that knowledge I shall add both recipes to my book and make some proper 'Thieves Oil' to diffuse on a regular basis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment