Monday, February 16, 2015

Tunic

Well my tunic is coming along nicely.  I just finished all the french seams. Ever since I learned how to make a french seam that's all I use on my stuff. It's just so pretty and professional looking! I have the lacing loops all in & my ribbon of choice for said lacings purchased.  I'm hoping my custom bias tape is enough for the arm holes and neck. I'd love to use it for the hem if I have enough. If not I'll just do a narrow hem instead.

I still have the sides to completely figure out. Guess I have more work than I thought to do.

Farm update:
Looked at a few more homes yesterday with the man ... no luck. Tiny yards or bad neighborhoods ... or just too close together. It'll happen!  I must have faith! In the mean time I must plan my garden & start planting. Awkwardness not withstanding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment