Sunday, March 8, 2015

This year it seems I'm slightly behind in my garden planning. I know the beets go first once all this snow goes away. Right into the ground I'll plant them. But after that I'm not sure. I want to make kimchi this year so I need to plant stuff for that. I only need a few tomato plants this year. Then I get stuck.

My problem is probably due to our house hunt. We found one! It's only a wee bit over a quarter acer but I can garden & have chickens as long as no one complains. Then I still might be able to keep them (I need to go look that up). Dan & I have some renovations we wanna do. I think we both would loblove to tear it to the studs & start over. These people did come wakie things. I'm already plotting the garden there & greenhouse/coop, where the trees are gonna go & my hive. It's gonna be grand! But, we'll be moving in May. Prime planting time around here!

I'm also trying to downsize my stuff so I have less to move. Sigh!

Well back to planning. Wish us luck on the house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment