Monday, July 27, 2015

Had a blast yesterday with Dan & his dad. We went up to Huron, Oh. Had lunch at Berardi. then headed to Knickle Plate beach.
 I had the salmon salad which I had them switch the field greens for spinach. So yum! A sweet iced tea as a side! Dan got the perch with fries. His dad got eggplant parmesan with spaghetti.
 After lunch we wandered the beach. I picked up some pretty stones for the fish tank and this sweet round piece of drift wood. We did some driftwood jumping, once I edit the vid a bit I'll post it too! It was pretty funny watching them jump the log! At the end we found this wicked driftwood tree that I promptly climbed! Got a wee bit dizzy trying to come back down as the moving water below it threw my equilibrium off. If I'd been wearing a swimsuit I'd have just jumped in!
  After being thoroughly fried we went to martiniville and got some drinks!
  Oh and some ice cream from Toft's! Cave man chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment