Monday, December 5, 2016

Progress!!!!!
We had to take the light fixture off so it could be cleaned of salmon colored paint and a nasty collection of sticky dust. In this we discovered that the ground was done horribly wrong and the mount was upside down. Noticeably upside down... I wonder if he did all this himself or if his hired help was that bad.

Floors are in. Base mold and door trim are being painted and my job today....clean up the shower edges. Again the previous owner can't paint....There is a huge calk mess and paint all over the tub like he painted everything with only a paint roll. Sigh. A razor blade will be so much more efficient but I don't wanna damage the frame.


...really?
 Just treated the dirt for buggies and am about to fertilize all of my babies!

My grapefruit is getting so big!
To see how it all started check out the first post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment