Monday, July 24, 2017

I'm sad to say I've been busy! Just kidding that's a good thing!

I've got some produce in the garden getting ready to pick. Super excited about this! The storm that came through a few days ago, and lasted till yesterday did some damage. Seems it took out my lowly watermelon and bent some tomato plants. I also had to toss an acorn squash as it got ripped off the vine.

Besides all that I got my pantry restocked for Iron Shot Cafe! Then proceeded to make some goodies! Dark pretzel clusters and some energy bites. Both available for sale! I'm working on the new gift box. "The Traveler" based on my dear friend Amanda who travels constantly! It would seem there is a terrible lack of coffee available for her and, well, I just can't have that! I hope she likes everything I put into it for her!

Baby news update:  Aidan is head down [ie butt up!!!!] and kicks like a pro. One month and 7 days to go!

Picked today!

Storm Damage

Acorn Squash

Full Pantry

Goodies

0 comments:

Post a Comment