Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A little back tracking is in order.

I pulled out the bouncaroo for Aidan. He's been holding his head up rather well and has been standing with some assistance so I figured it was time. Sadly, on the lowest tab it's still too tall for my 2 foot boy. That doesn't stop him from having fun in it!!! He kicks his little legs and makes the music start then coos to it!

Poor guy has a cold though. I'm impressed with his attitude considering he has trouble breathing through a stuffy nose. Said stuffiness makes it hard to eat and sleep. I got a new boogie sucker coming. Hopefully it helps.

Georgia is a bit jelly that Aidan gets all the fun toys. Ones that she could tare apart in a few hours or less!

While he was napping I managed to finish Michael's Tabby Timbuck. Hopefully in time for the convention he has [or possibly had] this month. He's going to take commissions for me and let me keep all the profit so I figured I'd at least try to get him some sells on his books. Posted to Instagram on both my personal [just created] and Iron Shot Cafe's is an offer of a discount on the plushie if you buy his book. I was thinking $10 off. & I need to perfect that sweater so it looks much better!!!!! If interested shoot him an email at FehskensComics@gmail.com. I'll be making his William Purburger OC once I finish a few other WIP.

While that was going on we had JSB beginning their work on our patio. So all that decking was taken away by a lovely young man who was going to build picnic benches and animal shelters to donate. I was super happy to know they were getting reused rather than filling a land fill. What was left JSB relocated to the corners of the house and started digging.

I messed up a bit by procrastinating on relocating all those damn rocks....now they are buried and likely will be hard to find. I might get lucky but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

JSB made a hell'a mess though. In stead of locating the dirt into the center were the patio is going [where they need to raise the ground quite a bit] they covered my grass and some of the rocks that were going to stay pretty.....Clearly not any more. There will be lots of beautifying and landscaping going on in the back yard this spring!

Georgia isn't thrilled by their work. She stands at the back door, did some growling at them and the hole since. Even outside she glowers at the mess. It's adorable!

Ok so then last night once Dan got home and frowned at the mess he decided he needed a drink. I made dinner [bbq chicken, with a delicious potatoe, mushroom soup] and got him that drink. Toasted marshmallow mead in a hot coco! Warm, tingly goodness!


Aidan's new toy

Commission/Trade

The mess

The work begins

Dinner

Mizer's Coco

Georgia being silly at dinner

Typed while sipping a peppermint mocha and eating a pumpkin/mushroom/cheese omelet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment