Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blackberry Peach Hat

Ah! Finished! That was perfect!


I only have 3 jars left. Of course I had a commission prior to even cooking this batch! So happy! Ah but the smell! I just love blackberries and can I just say that every year I miss blackberry season. I almost missed it this year. And I was sad that I couldn't use my friends white peaches for this jam since they were too soft by time I got the blackberries. My belly liked them though! Num num num!

I'm thinking of altering the recipe slightly so that the peaches can stand out more and getting rid of the seeds so that Daniel can possibly eat them.

Then I also finished a lovely little baby hat. It's based off of the sack hat style but I added a wee bit of patchwork. Not any major alterations! Then I wove in a lovely whimsical silver ribbon.
 
Thanks to jam making I missed bike night! While everyone was out racing about Columbus I was home being a homemaker! Pfft such choices!


0 comments:

Post a Comment