Thursday, January 17, 2013

Morgainé

I' ve been working on this gorgeous hooded cowl by frenchgirlknits for sometime now. My first problem I'm loath to admit was reading the chart wrong. That fixed I got stuck on the instructions for how the cabling attaches to the rest. I asked the creator and haven't come up with any answers. So I placed it in my stash until I finished all my commissions, and the holiday madness.

Now it's the new year I'm done currently with commissions and would like to finish this project.

I NEED MY NEEDLES BACK!!!

pretty much modify every pattern I get my paws on and it will seem that the Morgainé is no exception. However, this time I'll document the journy so that the next person with my problem can hopefully find help here in!

So my journy begins...
Mobile upload! Cabling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment