Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tis the season!


Yay! This is the final update for the Holiday Card Project. I delivered the cards to the Nationwide Children's Hospital on Thursday night.

There are a lot of children who utilize the HHC, with this in mind Mrs. Val spent the night before baking cookies. Sadly, it was all windy and rainy all day which was bad for the HHC party as it kept most of them away. I poked my head in a couple times and got some photos to add here as well as for our internal system and was there to see all that lovely effort go to waist. At least these four youngsters showed and were willing to pose for the 'paparazzi' (that's what the cute little one in the purple shirt called me. :3)

HHC Coordinator and Associate showing off the cards.


The only HHC children to show up to the party ... and Miss Val.
 We also had our own party (staff members). Everyone brought in something good to eat. For example a bacon pizza. Can you believe that! Yum! I couldn't post many photos of that as a few coworkers wouldn't like to be 'exploited' on my blog so I'll stick with the cream puff swans!

Swan on a cup! I couldn't resist.


Jen's mother made these ... how cute!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment