Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Card Update

With two days left to finish and gather holiday cards I don't see much accomplishment. There are a few cards in the basket and I've sadly only managed to make 3. I have heard people telling me that they just haven't brought them in and our Homework Help Center at work has managed over 50 cards. Their goal however is 300. I'm sure they'll get there. Their incentive is seeing Mrs. Val dressed as an elf!


Inside the Snowman card.





Inside the Deer card.
Commissions Update:  I managed to complete most of my clients projects. I've still got 1 left to do however. I'm hoping to have it done my tomorrow so that she can give them away. She's kind of hoping this as well. It would have been much easier if I had gotten a deadline when she gave me the commission though. All well! That's just taught me to ask when they would like it by.

So First up is 'Hearts'. A lovely headband with a heart, lace pattern. It's knit in a wool/microfiber/cashmere fiber. The pattern was cutesy of Mel Clark though I did shorten it a bit.
 
A wee bit of self photography!
Hearts!

Then we have a forest green beanie. I lined it in fleece so it's uber warm!

Skull Cap

0 comments:

Post a Comment