Saturday, December 8, 2012

Knitting Out

I've taken to going out to knit. I've got so many commissions to keep up with that if I just stayed at home to knit I'd never leave. My most recent outing was with Daniel to Black Wing. Black Wing is a shooting range and gun super store. In my humble opinion anyways. We went there to get a kit for making ear plugs since I need a pair for mussel loading and apparently they are good for riding bikes as they cut out the whistling of the wind. While Daniel was playing with two of his toys I mosied to the back and made myself a wee nest to knit in. Surprisingly no one looked at me cross ways. I thought for sure someone would ask why I was knitting and sipping my coffee at a gun range. :3

I did get visited by a cute black lab. He just walked right up to me gave me a sniff and walked away. I'm guessing he belonged to one of the workers ... that or they don't care if people bring their 'well behaved' dogs with them.

In the time it took Daniel to play I managed to finish a headband and get past all the annoying repetition of a hooded cowl. I feel accomplished by this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment