Monday, February 27, 2017

So Saturday the husband and I went to the Home and Garden show. So many great vendors and $$$ projects we knew we wanted done that we now have companies to help us do it. Took hours to walk them all [I was told to stop giving out our info. That we were gonna get bombarded enough now thanks!!!]

Also, the gardens! OMG! So many ideas! So pretty! & one of my favorite vendors Econopia [<-facebook link] They are in the business of collecting your food waste. Since my compost isn't up and running just yet this was exciting. But then even when it is this can help out so many people. I gave the chap my CEO's information and plan to email them as well about joining. He was right in that so much of our trash is food waste. It's heavy and stinky! So this is a better and greener way of 'reusing' it.

It does cost to have them come collect. Econopia is a link to their flyer. My suggestion:  get a few neighbors to pitch in [filling the bin up and covering the cost] and get cut back on all of your footprints.
Fire Pit idea

0 comments:

Post a Comment