Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Took the children strawberry picking. That didn't end all that well. The youngest decided to throw a fit & stop with only a basket half full. A decent haul I guess!

Then we mozzied to the pool to discover mom forgot Ryans' trunks. Packing them back up to get them made for very disgruntled children. I almost didn't bring them back after all the screaming & whinning.....

Back at the pool....guess what else was forgotten?! Lunch! Momma is a bit forgetful. Scares me that my baby brain might not go away. So anyways brats for lunch. $3.25 is a bit pricy but what can I expect.

I think we got all of 1hr of swimming before I find out that Evelyn has safty town today. That just went well. Before we left the house this morning she put her suite on under her dress....now she's freaking out about not having panties. What am I gonna do with this child!



0 comments:

Post a Comment