Tuesday, April 17, 2018

After years spend stripping my hair with shampoos, I decided to go natural in my old age. It's been over a year now of weaning myself off shampoo. A tough job since my boby was so used to producing all that extra oil to replenish what was stripped. (So counter productive)

I've been shampoo free for a few months now & battling hard with this greasy feeling. Yuck! Hair always smells clean after my shower & rinse of the hair but not so much the feel. I can tell today that it's finally paying off. The coating is less! *happy dance* but I figured my ends, though they need cut since I'm way past sitting on them, need a good bit of love. So I whipped up a batch of oils.

I hope it doesn't aggravate the problem though. It sure made my face feel delicious after my super, lovely, hot shower! My weakness!

A side note to health:  the new dentist I'm patronizing says gargle with peroxide & water to "bubble out toncel stones" I've tried it for a week tomorrow....gross to be sure but I think my breath is already improved. I would love to blame pregnancy for these stones but I've always had a bad breath. Just no dentist could give me some helpful advice besides painful flossing & painful store gargles.

I also, found an article that claims our teeth can regenerate themselves. It's at a rate too slow to counteract cavities but if one could kill the bacteria and keep it clear. Makes me wonder. The article was about some drug they found that if soaked into a sponge and packed into the crevice left by a cavity it would speed up this growth. The drug was found by way of Alzheimer's research.

0 comments:

Post a Comment