Thursday, April 26, 2018

Woke up early and did some hard core plating! Saw daddy off to work then some breakfast. No coffee in this house. So sad!

While Aidan napped I got some cleaning done....not much but some. Dishes, laundey and swept the patio (so much mud)

Headed to the bank after Aidan's morning nap....only to discover that all the paperwork was in. It was affle nice of them to not email me back and let me waste a trio into town. Not that town is that far off....

Since that was a bust we dropped off a soda to daddy then went to visit the new cafe in town.

Ciao Cafe. Interesting name to start. Hi cafe....anywho, interior decor is no different from the previous few cafes to rent this space. I'd almost go as far as to say all the seating came with it. I don't get why the decor around here is lacking.

Plus, it was dirty. When we walked in there was only 1 couple seated and the single employee was doing nothing. After getting our order and going to sit I noticed hair on 1 table & food stuck to another. So hard to find good help!

They specialize in gelato which is cool. We have lots of ice cream around here but with my sensitive stomach I can't do a lot of it. Plus, affogato! However they are pricy. I considered offering affogatos in my cafe but wouldn't have come close to $6.50 a drink. Looking at their menu it's the full cost of their small gelato plus their dopio. You'd think they'd have a small discount. Like an al la cart menu. *shrug* One more rhing I'll have over the others.

Cafe note:  all tables will have a pitcher of ice water!

Now that we are back home it's time to play some then a nap so mommy can brush the dog and de-poop the yard!



0 comments:

Post a Comment