Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Garden V

Went over to mother's today to play in the garden. Pulled all the weeds along that back by the field then dumped some poppy seeds down. Hope to see a pretty line in a few weeks. Got the idea when mom mentioned how pretty it would be to have a wall of sunflowers. Lacking that yellow giant I opted for the red poppy. Not the same I know! So after all that hard work I caged the 5 new tomato plants that spontaneously grew in the most random places and took a photo. I also pulled another tomato plant and am offering it to a good home. If no one wants it I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. Really running out of room with all those unexpected plants.
 
 
Lacking my camera I asked mother to borrow her I-phone and took some pics of my lovely blue potato plants. Aren't these flowers gorgeous! I figure even if they don't produce very many potatoes it was worth all the work just to see these. Of course the potatoes are delicious so I hope they produce.

Blue potato flowers

Needs a home

0 comments:

Post a Comment