Wednesday, May 7, 2014

After having found multiple potatoes that didn't agree with the winter's hard freeze I was surprised to find a sproutling today when pulling some of those determined weeds! That's very exciting considering that my potato seed that I planted the other day didn't agree with the transplant. Found it dead today. Probably too dry.

Besides that I've been reading extra books on getting a home. I feel like most of the information doesn't apply to me and the type of home I'm looking for but I recon it just shouldn't be taken literally. Still working my budget and saving gobs of pennies! I got one debt paid off and now I'm working on the larger one. The SI! I thought about having the bank pull out the extra cash automatically but figured if I over estimate it then I'm fucked. So I'll just call the bank and be like okay put an extra payment on my loan of x amount. Just gotta remember to do that!

Off to add more items to my ebay account! Have a good 80 degree day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment