Friday, May 23, 2014

    As promised I'm posting my newest completed project. As you can tell my checkbook cover, as old as it is has finally fallen apart. I thought about fixing it however I opted to just make a fabric one in stead. Came out pretty well I think. Hand embroidered with my shoppe name and a fancy fleur de lis. The inside has a wee pocket for my business card and two large pockets for reciepts and cash. If you haven't guessed yet I use this for keeping track of all transactions for my hobby. If I hope to ture it into a business then I'll need good record keeping!
 


 
    I've also made good progress on my garden. Looks like I'll have a lot of weeding ahead of me. After all those hours spent pulling weeds when I came back to plant the beds were full again. Go figure. So yesterday I spent 3 more hours pulling weeds and transplanting some way ward plants. I even set up some twigs for my trellis. I can't wait to put it all together tonight.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment