Monday, April 10, 2017

So with all the nice hot sun I decided to brew some sun tea! I have here a traditional black tea and a raspberry green tea. Both can be purchased from Iron Shot Cafe. They will come loose in baggies or tins.

Aside from the awesome sun tea I went around the house and took down some of the closet doors. The one by the front door just blocks our tiny entry way. I really wish to blow out the wall but Dan doesn't even want to know what's in it! The one in the kids room is just pointless so it came down too. All their hardware is bagged up and put away and the doors themselves stored in the basement.

No gardening news since I didn't play outside. Though my cucumbers broke ground yesterday and the rest today! So Lots of cucumbers to go around. I might give them to coworkers or Heidi to sell at under Middle Earth Plants.

I've a few things to get ready for the farmers market this year. I'm crossing my fingers. A few signs and some packaging requirements. I want it to look presentable as well as be delicious. I would love to start selling my coffee soon but sadly that can't happen until I get a trailer. Anyone wish to donate?!!!!

Oh! I'll be making personalized cups soon! & cute cards that are all coffee/baking related for the market and online!

Sun teas in the making
This does happen. Now to make it easier to get on my cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment