Wednesday, April 26, 2017

We had lots of adventures yesterday, the puppy and I.

The morning started off with us heading to the vets' office. Georgia has been sneezing for the past few days but otherwise acting normal. She was coming up on her annual appointment so we came in to get a check up and make sure it's really allergies and not a cold. The vet (not our usual one) commented on her energy like a tweaked out coffee hound! She clearly had her morning coffee! Then proceeded to love her and give her treats from the counter!!! She checked out fine and we left with some Antihistamines. Vet said "I'd be curious if it stops for the summer and comes back next spring" Seasonal allergies! Poor thing.

From there we came home to a box of new toys and treats that I had just ordered Sunday! Chewy.com is crazy awesome! Not to mention cheaper than getting it from a pet store! Ah the beauty of warehouse space! We got a HUGE ball on a rope which Georgia proceeded to kill. Running around the house with it in tow bouncing off the walls. It was priceless even though I  had to keep picking up strings from all over the house! She also got some fun new treats in duck, venison and salmon. She's not spoiled at all!!! >.>

As she killed her rope ball I worked on making cinnamon rolls. At this point normal/plain cinnamon rolls. When the dough was rising I hauled the puppy from her toy into the bath tub. Not her favorite place. She enjoyed the scrubbing if not the water so we managed then I let her out in the wonderful 70 degree sun to dry. With the dough ready to punch down I added the remainder of my flour and a goodly amount of coco powder. XD Yum! Split the dough, rolled out the first half, spread the goodies inside, rolled, cut and placed in a pan for the morning. Then did the same for the second half, stopping at after I rolled it to wrap it up for the freezer and later enjoyment!

I did some planning for the farmers' market. I have a few things to print, a few things to buy and a lot to make. [luckily that's not for a few weeks yet] A lot of money will be spent before I go onto maternity leave. Sadly an unpaid maternity leave. Cross your fingers this year I nail the market!

I had to do some corrections on a clients catalog. Man do I feel horrible! This baby brain is gonna get me fired!

I ordered the wood for my garden bed. Once that comes and gets installed I'll be ordering a load of compost dirt from the farm down the road. [I should apply for a job there] Then it should be warm enough to plant my babies! At least the tomatoes. Corn has to stay safe till June....except they are happy on the deck right now so I might just plant them too! Seems like my butternut squash seeds were all duds. Nothing growing there so It's good that the Acorn I got in trade are doing so well! The eggplant haven't sprouted either! Sigh. Not a lot of luck this year in my garden. Once the mini greenhouse is empty I'll try these guys again. Oh and my cucumbers are super happy!

Today: Work this morning, take care of puppy dog after lunch, trade my car for the truck then head back down south to meet Amanda who is helping me move my things out of moms' house. Maybe get some mowing in after lunch before I meet Amanda...if not I have to mow Friday after work or tomorrow.

Why you taking my picture mom?

Any more treats up there?

NEW TOY!!!

Must kill it!

Wet puppy dog!

Cold brew in the works

Lavender cold brew and chocolate cinnamon rolls
Any support for this made from scratch coffee business would be greatly appreciated! Spread the word, order some goodies, donate and PLEASE like us on our social media! Instagram Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment