Friday, May 12, 2017

Basement organization phase 1:

The shelving has all been moved to where we think we would like them. I still need at least one more book shelf if I'm being honest!!! They are still in need of organization but for the moment most of the stuff is off the floors. Sweeping can now happen regularly!

We need to know when there will be a garage sale in the neighborhood...if there will be one. We got a lot of stuff we've acquired that we no longer want. See something that catches our fancy let me know! I've got a huge box of stuffed animals that need to go down and some smaller boxes of Barbie stuff and other nick knacks for sale. So Looks like I'll be filling it back up! >.>

Got all the large household items into the garage last night and Habitat For Humanity picked them all up this morning. 25cu ft fridge, the old bathroom sink and vanity plus all it's accoutrements, the old bathroom medicine cabinet with mirror, the 2 light fixtures we took down and the old fans. They wouldn't take the blinds. How sad. Seems no one wants those things.

Winter clothes to be washed and stored



A lot of garage sale items!
Crawlspace scrap wood, baby toys and my target! Laminate floor needs rewrapped till we redo the other bathroom.
Side note:  I got shrooms growing in my yard....and the puppy will not stop eating them!!! They look like fairy rings or Agrocybe pediades. Also found a fun website in my research!

White concave cap, soft yet firm that dries out to a brown.

Underside gray on white stalk.


0 comments:

Post a Comment