Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dan went and picked some strawberries on Monday, then came home and promptly made mead! LOL! I do have some extra to make jam. So That's what I'm doing today.





Had A1 Concrete & Leveling come out on Tuesday to level our driveway. 3 year warranty should they start sinking again. Haven't been able to drive on it yet but it looks right smooth.

While they were out there working in the hot sun I was busting my butt getting ready for market. Sadly I stressed too hard and had a mini breakdown today. Got most of it together, enough to make it to market but I opted to take my puppy dog for a walk. The sun and exercise helped my mood a bit. Once my blood is replenished (got blood drawn this morning for sugar tests) I should feel better right?!






0 comments:

Post a Comment