Friday, December 1, 2017

The concrete crew showed back up yesterday to clean up the dirt hills. Given the weather (wet plus rain yesterday) I'd say they did a great job. I had moved all the scrap wood and paver stones up into the gravel by the ac unit (like I guess Dan asked them to if they needed to move it). I couldn't get the steps because they were way to heavy for me. I didn't even try! I picked up the plastic that the brick layers didn't bother cleaning up ... it was in the back of my yard.

They needed to move it further a field because they brought in a bigger cat to grade out the dirt. I'd like to know their business name because they cleaned up after themselves in the end. Even picked up and folded the tarp!

Junk moved!

Moved the junk I could

Spread out

0 comments:

Post a Comment