Friday, December 1, 2017

The red hats are coming along nicely. I've modified my cable beanie pattern slightly to make them a touch larger, since Aidan's head seemed to grow out of his within the week! I definitely enjoy knitting up these quick little hats! I just wish I could see all the wee bairns wearing them!

I've also been selected to be a test knitter for Knit a Bit of Whimsy. I'm almost ready to start this pattern as well. The yarn I've selected is a bit larger then what she used so I might knit up 2. One in Bernat Roving with a contrasting yarn of James C. Brett Rustic. Like I used for the Balaclava. [Still don't know if I want to sell this pattern or just make a youtube follow along video] The second cowl I think I'll use Lion Brand Tweed Stripes. It's the correct wpi but might prove to cluttered. We'll see. I can always frog it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment