Wednesday, December 13, 2017

We've gotten a good bit of snow here. Enough that JSB hasn't been out since Thursday last week. They left their trash and patio parts in the yard so that all got buried in snow. Dan went around yesterday after the first snowfall melted and picked it all up. I got words for them!!

Then today I'm trying to print some shipping labels but am having the damndest time connecting to my wireless printer. I have the worst luck with this thing! Windows keeps throwing updates my way and fuggering up all my settings. & it should update the rest of my software damn it! I should not have to go in and update individual components! This is why I love my desktop. No network connections. And island oasis unto itself! and I have to problems with it...except adobe is starting to give me shit and I lost my bloody disc so I can't reinstall any of it. *pounds face on desk*

Sunday Amanda came over and taught me to make soap. I'm super excited about this! It's currently in my basement setting up. I can actually cut it today then let it cure for 2-4 weeks. She also helped me test bake a batch of gingerbread espresso cookies which turned out amazing! I've definitely added them to Iron Shot Cafe's holiday menu. So chewy with a dark, complex taste!

As for crafting, I've got another test knit to complete. This time it's a pair of fingerless mitts with horseshoe cables. Looks amazing in the Rios that the designer used. Simple and cute in the Lion Brand yarn I used. But I can't always have Malabrigo yarn on hand. Shits pricy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment