Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I feel a tad frustrated. Things aren't going as I would hope with Iron Shot Cafe. I gotta stay positive though!!

I'm going to get back into the DCCM now that I've got the baby thing all figured out. I won't be able to work the farmer's market either day since I have to work at the library.

I've got a few new items that I think might sell better then shortbread. Shortbread being an acquired taste an all. Firstly, Cornbread Pound cake! Then if I keep getting rave reviews I'll add some protein bites to the mix. Not sure on pricing. I looked up starbucks since my pound cake in on par in size, a wee bit shorter which I make up for in thickness. Then subtracted some from that. So their lemon pound cake is $2.99 a slice, my cornbread pound cake I have at $2.50. Thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment