Monday, October 22, 2012

Goodies

Just today before I had to get ready for work I got some goodies delivered to my door. I got all excited when the door bell rang that I was only minorly embarrassed about being back in my night clothes. The UPS man gave me a box of 5oz glass jars for my desserts this holiday and some wee little glass jars for some necklace ideas I got. Turns out another delivery guy had dropped off some photos from a new lab I'm testing.

Oh I'm so excited to get started on all those necklaces I wanna make. Of course I need to figure out how to make all the liquids without them oozing out. I don't trust those little corks.

Also in this photo:  my lucet cord and my knitted pumpkin which you can't see all that well. I'm happy with my lucet cording. It's got some uneven  bits but for the most part it's coming out well, and with the tiny doily yarn I'm using it's even harder to tell. People joke that I must go blind or cross eyed from staring at the little cord. The wee pumpkin was terribly fun to knit and came out well. Though you can't see it here. I got my coworker wanting to make one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment