Monday, January 15, 2018

I'm loving all this snow we've been getting. My drive into work on Saturday was fun. I had to turn my poor SI into a snow plow at damn near every roundabout. If it was less fluffy and more compact icy shiz I'd have thrown my girl into reverse and to hell with work. I don't get paid enough to jack up my bumper! That puppy is a good $300!!!!

Yesterday we had a well deserved lazy day. Watched "The Dark Tower" as a family. Did some renovating plans for my studio and our bedroom. We'll also be rearranging Aidan's room but that's just a matter of moments to do. All the furniture in my studio will be going and some built ins will be coming. I'll get some shelves as well. Details must be hashed out! In the bedroom we'll be adding some shelves on that silly li'le ledge above the doors. We don't know what else to put up there that won't just end up covered in dust...so books! They like dust!!!


As you can see we have a long list of projects for this house! 3 categories too. 1 per page [Cleany Crazy Prep, Beautifying & Construction]. If you see spelling errors just ignore those! XD Construction is the longest list of course...sigh I should track the $$$$ for all this!

Then today I have lots planned! Sitting on my butt, typing this up, calling JSB and figuring out what the fuck is going on [they told us 2 weeks start to finish & it's been 4 bloody months] calling drs offices and getting bills squared away....hmm I think I forgot something....OH! sipping coffee! It's nice and snowy outside so I don't think we'll be going anywhere. Maybe I'll get some garden planning done! Oh I should order a new top for my greenhouse so I can get my garden plants started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment