Sunday, January 7, 2018

Wee Aidan has been a bit fusy the last few days. Not sleeping well, noming his hands, not wanting to drink, spitting up and lots of crying for grammy & auntie. Daddy had to go pick him up yesterday he was so distraught. He's having a better day today. Besides waking up early & spitting up he's eating well & has been sleeping for the past 2 hrs.

While he sleeps I've been working on my patterns. Fixing errors, adding embellishments & in general preparing them for sale. To do this I am required to reknit all of them! Well not really but I am! Some of my patterns are more notes then pattern.....& some I forget what was common to me when I was kniting them for sale! Shame on me!

So this bonnet was a game in yarn chicken. Truthfully I failed! The band I would liked to have thicker & I would like a scalloped edging. Still looks cute with all that! The pattern is ready for typing and may get posted in the next few days. Keep a look out if you like it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment