Monday, March 26, 2018

Morning ramblings:  Well the only thing I got sprouted was chia....I would love to blame the seeds but sadly I think they got to hot. Or maybe to cold to grow....idk. It gets up to 78°F in the patio during a sunny day and down to 30°F on some cold nights. So maybe they are still thinking about growing....if not garden center here we come.

So our day was rather full. Aidan slept in (till 8:30am) so I got some needed shut eye after the rough start to our night. We had planned to visit daddy at work & bring him some coffee but those plans changed to us getting groceries.

I find it a fun and yet somewhat frustrating task to cook and coddle a clingy baby! 😏 With his little teeth coming in he's always wanting to be held, hugged or just close to us. So the slaving over multiple boiling pots can get sketchy.

We disassembled a chicken and made stock from its carcass. We made a lovely blood orange marmalade. Some orange cranberry poundcake. Started soaking soybeans. Did some laundry. Washed the dishes. Knit a shirt.

I'm setting myself up for failure! Starting my dependency with such vigor! Busy busy bee!

Anyway, I still have strawberry jam to make, lavender shortbread, chocolate biscotti and some cookies for Dan! So much to do besides that even. Like get our taxes in, get people called and paid, and make deliveries.

My personal goals:

Make $200 a month so Dan doesn't have to pay my life insurance policy & my retirement account.

Make something for myself each month.

Relationship goals:

Do something special for Dan each week!

Life goals:

Get better at making lunches! Regularly!

Make more dinners.

Career goals:

Get 1 new business client a month! (Is that to ambitious?)





0 comments:

Post a Comment