Saturday, March 17, 2018

 Today is a day for cleaning & making! Aidan quietly plays with his blocks as I sew up his tree spirit! Then while he sleeps I finish cleaning the kitchen. ..just to dirty it again. Sigh!

Busted out the sippy cups and the tiny Tupperware. Clean and ready to go.

So I made Aidan his first batch of puree. Apples and avocado. The food processer didn't like the apples so Aidan is a bit unsure. I'll just have to remember to mash before feeding!

Weighed out the butter for a new poundcake and prepaired the rest of it's ingredients that require some special attention.

Made myself an affogato and of course took some photos for Iron Shot Cafe!

That of course is as far as I got before Aidan woke back up. So we're eating lunch and playing! Lunch with tea also required it's own photoshoot!

On a side note my last day of a 15 year career is next Saturday. It's time I focused on my family. Pray for focus! I'm a terrible procrastinator!

Another side note. It's about time to move my citrus to the patio. Their new home. I need to find a way to protect them at night as it still gets cold.





Clean me!

Affogato

0 comments:

Post a Comment