Friday, March 23, 2018

Time for my second batch of soy milk. This time I'm following Simple vegan. After spending 1.5hrs shucking soy beans from their skins it damn well better taste better then my last batch or I might cry! I can see why soy is so pricy if they are shucking skins....

Simple Vegan has some time misconceptions here. She says total time is 45min. Don't be fooled!

Omg 1.5hrs.....

Now what do I do with this?
Also, the shucking of the beans was pointless. The end result tastes the same as my last batch. 😭 I wasted all that time.

So besides soy milk, tiny & I went into Dublin to visit my peeps. Tomorrow is the last day of my 15 year career with CML. Sad to leave the Dublin team (scattered across the system as they currently are) but it'll be great having all my time with my son.

I'll be working freelance gigs while he naps to help pay for our toys!

We also went shopping for Iron Shot Cafe & some household stuff!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment