Monday, March 5, 2018

So I find that I'm posting to Instagram with far more frequency then my blog. O.O Sorry about that! Please follow @PatientFarmer

So a bit of story for the following images.

My father found the handmade rocking horse and brought it over. I'm sanding and going to repaint it to better match our style. There will be a bit of Celtic knot work I hope! I'm just gonna do a rough sand to help the new paint stick better.

The bags of milk...ya that's my bomb ass mommy skills. Normally I can only get 3-ish oz while at work. That day I got 6oz. Whoot!

I made some oat milk in preparation for making my own soy milk. Super easy! Can't wait till my soy beans come in. Also, Dan made some pickles! Hot cucumber, Hot beef and Hot eggs! Note:  Hot as in Spicy hot!

& finally since puppy claws killed our sheets I'm repurposing them into shirts! XD

Rocking Horse Pre-sanding
Bomb mommy skills!

Oat milk:  not recommended with coffee!

Spring?

Just yum

Pickles

"I decided to run around in the mud!"
Repurposing

0 comments:

Post a Comment