Tuesday, March 27, 2018

What a night! Poor Aidan kept waking up. I'm pretty sure it's the teeth coming in. He keeps nomming whatever he can get into his mouth! Waking up & nomming his fingers. My poor li'le fox!

6:30 he was up for good....until 8:30 rolled around and he passed back out! Sigh. Now I've had my coffee and am up for the day.

Aftering getting Dan packed & caffeinated I made myself some food & of course coffee. Then got inspired to take a quick photoshoot. I didn't have time to bust out the big camera so they are only web worthy but I like how they came out.

Please comment and/or like on Instagram or facebook! Feed back is always welcome! Also, I have 2 small jars of marmalade I didn't waterbath so must be eaten. If you want it come get it!

I guess I'll clean up now & make that strawberry jam before we take Georgia to get a puppicure!

This one needs some color correction!


My favorite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment