Thursday, March 18, 2010

Confessions

Last night I met Daniel and his father in town for the St. Patrick's Day parade. I met them at the Library on my pretty little Ninja and made sure I parked in an appropriate place seeing as during operating hours the parking is only for customers. :3 Working there doesn't exempt me. We ended up going to this little Chinese restaurant for diner. I had Oolong and Jasmine tea and Cantonese pan fried noodles. Yummy!

The fun, however, started when I had to ride my bike back to the apartment!

Being only 2000 It wasn't that late however it was dark and my temps only allow me to ride during the day. No dawn or dusk! *SIGH* Shame on me because I had to ride her home. So my confession...I illegally rode my little ninja to the apartment, in the dark, with just temps. Guess my luck. I was tailed by a cop. He so rode my tail till he turned into the station house. Lucky me that my tags don't say I have temps. ... or if they do he didn't care!

Of course it would be my first time riding at night that I would get my temps yanked. Thanks the gods I didn't know it was a cop until I was parked at the apartment or I would have been so nervous. & for as much as my boyfriend say I ride like a noob apparently the cop didn't think anything of it. I figure a noob would have temps...like me and thus would be pulled over to get their credentials checked.

1 comments:

Jaded Azure said...

My fortune cookie says: You have a deep interest in all that is artistic.

On the back it says how to say "south" in Chinese. :p

This was a little late in coming but I kinda forgot it in my jacket. :3

Post a Comment