Sunday, March 7, 2010

OSU Cozy


The other day I finished another cozy. This one has an OSU theme and my stepfather, Billy, seems to like it bunches. :3 He's a big buckeye fan so I gave it to him. I do plan to make another similar. I have to keep making them so that when the next art/craft fair comes around I have enough to open a booth.


I still need to work on the O. When I finished this one my boyfriend was like "do I need to draw you an O". I was like pfft! He has a
point though... about the O. It's a little malformed. Not as tall as the symbol. So I'm still working on it but, hay it still looks like a buckeye "thing" so I'm not to disappointed. Should I be? Nah!

Billy also wants me to make him a beanie with the Buckeye O and the leaves. Should be fun really. Hopefully I have the O down by then so all that hard work doesn't go to waist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment